Friday 11 June 2010

"The Heart Was Made To Be Broken"



(The title of this post is my favourite quote from Oscar Wilde, the Irish Author who wrote The Picture of Dorian Gray.)


I just want to share the story of where I have been on these past six months of 2010. It was quite an adventure, since I went to places that I've never been...literally and figuratively.

I will not talk much about the literal part, because I don't remember that much anyway..haha..*Damn you, good liquors* But don't worry, it was just a phase that I was going through and I will always be Ms. Goody-Goody that everyone knows and loves (*blah).

On the other hand I've also survived heartbreaks (one or two, here and there...) and yes, I also broke someone's heart.

I actually didn't consider what I've been going through as a heartbreak. It was more of a disappointment, that the person who you care about didn't share the same feeling as you did. It has happened before (since I got so much love to give..haha..) , so I will just brush it off my shoulders and get back on my feet every time it happens (which I'm SURE that it will happen to me again).

would somebody take my heart? it's in a very bad condition...at least it's beating...


While the heartbreaks (umm, I mean dissappointment) are nothing new, I felt a lot worse by breaking someone's heart. The guy said the sweetest things that anyone ever said to me, and (said that) his heart was belong to me, yet mine is still frozen and placed somewhere far out of his reach...kinda feel bad :(

If I could say one thing to the guy, it would be the same thing that I would have said to myself; "Someday, I believe you will find someone who will love you for who you are, as much as you love that one special person, and both of you will be fall head over heels with each other."

Life is about balance... If your heart breaks, get over it, because someday you will break someone's heart, too.


xoxoxoxo

Altaaa~

1 comment:

  1. My dear Alta, nobody has the ability to hurt somebody else's heart, it's only you that hurts your own heart .. and it actually is the mind that hurt .. and it's only you that can heal the pain, can release the suffering in your own mind. If you would wish so ..

    ReplyDelete